Beside his purely mime workshops, Carlos Martínez offers seminars on stage presence and body language. Among participants in his seminars are volunteers from NGOs (such as Red Cross), teachers and professors in schools and universities, doctors, people in business, diplomats and orchestra directors. Very diverse professionals coincide in valuing the singularity of the experience: being part of a workshop or seminar with Carlos Martínez opens up new horizons… far beyond the boundaries of language.
THE ART OF SILENCE FOR THEATRE ENTHUSIASTS
– Introductory workshop: “The ABC of Mime”
– Advanced workshop: “The Grammar of Mime”
– Private tutorials and stage direction for students and professionals.
– Workshops and seminars for the Deaf.
A SHOWER ON STAGE FOR JOBS THAT REQUIRE DIRECT PEOPLE CONTACT
– Seminars for pedagogues, theologians, directors, sales professionals, etc.
TOUCH THE WORLD OF IMAGINATION: FOR PROFESSIONALS IN THE CREATIVE SECTOR
– Development of spatial imagination for architects, designers and other creatives and fine-tuning gestures for musicians and other performers.
MIME IN SCHOOL EDUCATION
– Brief Introduction to the Art of Mime
– Interactive Workshops
– Social Awareness (Human Rights; Water Shortage; Books and Literacy)
Introductory Mime Workshop
Touch the Silence (The ABC of Mime)
DE-Nürtingen, 02.&03. April 2022
Touch the Silence PDF Nürtingen (German)
Advanced Mime Workshop
Say It In Silence (The Grammar of Mime)
CH-Dietlikon, 03rd and 04th of July 2021
Say it in Silence PDF (German)
Behind the Silence (The Direction of Mime)
Tune the Silence (The Details of Mime)
Dates, locations (also online): on request