INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
Identity: CARLOS MARTINEZ
Address: Ap. 18068, ES-08080 Barcelona.
Tax no.: 36923238G
What do we use the data for?
CARLOS MARTINEZ gathers the following personal data for the purposes detailed below:
- If you contact us by e-mail, the data stored there shall be used solely for dealing with your request.
How long do we store your data?
Details of the storage duration of your data are provided below in line with the applicable provisions: this duration depends on the intended use of the data: Personal data shall be stored for the duration of the interaction with the holders thereof. It shall be deleted once this interaction is finished.
Details of the basis for processing of your data according to the type of use for which it is intended are set out below. The legal basis for processing of the data sent by e-mail is the consent of the interested party.
Transfer of data to third parties
Your personal data shall not be transferred to third parties without your consent, apart from service providers with which we have a valid service agreement, or if a law that obliges CARLOS MARTINEZ to forward this data is in force.
Art der verarbeiteten Daten:
- E-mail address
- Forename and surname
You have the following rights:
- Withdrawal of granted consent
- Access to the personal data
- Correction of the personal data
- Erasure of the personal data
- Submission of a complaint or letter regarding the protection of your rights to the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos [Spanish Data Protection Agency]
- Information on any security event that may affect your rights
- Restriction of data processing