1. In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services (hereinafter LSSI), we indicate the following:
Website owner: CARLOS MARTÍNEZ ÁLVAREZ
Address: Apdo. 18068 – 08080 Barcelona – Spain
2. Intellectual property rights and responsibility regarding content.
1. Any use of the website content of CARLOS MARTÍNEZ is prohibited, specifically the text, design, works, trademarks, logos, source code and any other content subject to protection, without the express authorization of its owner, except in the event of sharing content when so authorized by CARLOS MARTÍNEZ.
Any unauthorized use will be duly prosecuted by the legitimate owner. Likewise, all trade names, trademarks or distinctive signs of any kind contained in the CARLOS MARTÍNEZ website are protected by law.
2. CARLOS MARTÍNEZ is not responsible for the contents to which the links located on the website are directed, as the case may be, as established in article 17 of the LSSI.
3. CARLOS MARTÍNEZ does not grant any type of license or authorization, for the personal use of the users, of the intellectual and industrial property rights or of any other right related to the website owned by CARLOS MARTÍNEZ and the services offered on it.
Therefore, the users acknowledges that the reproduction, distribution, marketing, transformation, and in general, any other form of commercial exploitation, by any procedure, of all or part of the contents of this website constitutes an infringement of CARLOS MARTÍNEZ’s intellectual property and / or industrial rights or of the owner of the same, and may result in CARLOS MARTÍNEZ exercising all legal or extrajudicial actions that may correspond in the exercise of his rights.
Likewise, the information which the users may access through the CARLOS MARTÍNEZ website may be protected by industrial, intellectual or other property rights. Consequently CARLOS MARTÍNEZ will not be responsible in any case and under any circumstances for the infractions that the users may commit in relation to these rights.
3. Applicable law and jurisdiction.
This legal policy is subject to the provisions set forth under Spanish law. For any conflict arising from the interpretation of the same, the parties hereto submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the city of Barcelona, provided that this is not contrary to the provisions of article 29 of the LSSI.
4. Terms of website use.
The users agree to use the website, content and services in accordance with the Law, with this Legal Notice, good conduct and public order. Similarly, the users undertake not to use the website, its contents or services provided through it, for illicit purposes or effects, contrary to this legal policy, or harmful to interests or rights of third parties, or that in any other way, may damage, render useless, render inaccessible or damage the website, its contents or its services, or interfere with any person’s use of the website.
Likewise, the users expressly undertake not to destroy, alter, disable or, in any other way, damage the data, programs or electronic documents found on the website.
5. General conditions.
This Legal Notice is applicable to any user who accesses the website owned by CARLOS MARTÍNEZ.
Identity: Carlos Martínez Álvarez
Postal Code: 08018 Barcelona
Phone: +34 609 831018
How do we use your data?
Essentially we use the data provided through the website for any of the following purposes:
* Maintain contact with people who have booked a show or participated in courses.
*Offer new shows or courses.
* In the case of students, keep track of their artistic career.
How long do we keep the data?
Personal data will be stored as long as the relationship with its owners continues. After this time the information will be archived for statistical purposes, duly anonymized.
Google Web Fonts
To ensure that fonts used on this website are uniform, this website uses so-called Web Fonts provided by Google. When you access a page on our website, your browser will load the required web fonts into your browser cache to correctly display text and fonts.
To do this, the browser you use will have to establish a connection with Google’s servers. As a result, Google will learn that your IP address was used to access this website. The use of Google Web Fonts is based on Art. 6 Sect. 1 lit. f GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in a uniform presentation of the font on the operator’s website. If a respective declaration of consent has been obtained (e.g. consent to the archiving of cookies), the data will be processed exclusively on the basis of Art. 6 Sect. 1 lit. a GDPR. Any such consent may be revoked at any time.
If your browser should not support Web Fonts, a standard font installed on your computer will be used.
For more information on Google Web Fonts, please follow this link: https://developers.google.com/fonts/faq and consult Google’s Data Privacy Declaration under: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.
Sharing data with third parties
Your data will not be shared with third parties unless you give your express consent to do so or if required by law to transfer said information.
You have the right to:
* Access your personal data.
* Correct your personal data.
* Delete your personal data.
* Submit a complaint or a writ for the protection of your rights before the Spanish Data Protection Agency or the Autonomous Region’s data protection agency, if said agency exists.
* Be informed of any security incident that may affect your rights.